Examisthan Your Digital Library

RJS 2021 28 Nov 2021 Exam Question Paper and Answer Key

RJS stands for Rajasthan Judicial Service. If you aspire to become part of the Judicial service and become a Civil Judge in Rajasthan, Rajasthan Judicial Service Examination is the one for you. Law graduates who want to become Civil judges can appear for this examination. Rajasthan High Court conducts Rajasthan Judicial Service Competitive Examination to recruit suitable candidates for the legal positions/vacancies of Civil Judge. RJS exam is mainly held in 3 phases - Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam, and Interview round. This examination is conducted in English as well as in Hindi language. The final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of mains and interview marks secured by the them.

Rajasthan Judicial Service RJS Pre 2021 Exam conduct date 28 Nov 2021.
Download Question Paper

Rajasthan Judicial Service 2021 RJS Pre Exam 28-Nov-2021 Questions Paper

Rajasthan Judicial Service Exam is conducted annually by the Rajasthan High Court for recruitment to Civil Judge Cadre posts in Rajasthan Judiciary. Like most other judicial services examinations, Rajasthan Judicial Services exam also comprises three levels - Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination, and Interview. The Prelims will be of objective type and Mains Exam will be a subjective test. The preliminary exam is a 100 marks MCQ paper with no negative marking. Out of which 70% weightage is given to law subjects (Civil Law and Criminal Law) and the remaining 30% comprises Hindi and English grammar. The minimum marks required to get qualified in Rajasthan Judicial Services 2021 Exam differ for each category.

Rajasthan Judicial Service 2021 Exam Pattern

Rajasthan Judicial Service Examination is conducted in three phases namely, Preliminary, Mains, and Personal Interview. The details of the complete exam pattern are given below:

Details of Rajasthan Judicial Services 2021 Preliminary Examination

The preliminary examination of Rajasthan Judicial Services is an objective type paper with 100 multiple-choice questions. The question paper pattern is given below:

Number of questions 70 questions

Law 30 questions
Hindi and English
Marks per question 1
Is there any Negative Marking? No Negative Marking
Time Duration 2 hours
Details of Rajasthan Judicial Services 2021 Main Examination
The main examination of Rajasthan Judicial Services is a descriptive examination. All qualified candidates from the prelim exams are eligible to appear for the main examination. The details of the main examination are given below in the table:

Subject Marks Duration

Law Paper-I (Civil Law) 100 3 hours
Law Paper-II (Criminal Law) 100 3 hours
Hindi Essay 50 2 hours
English Essay 50 2 hours

Details of the Interview Round

The candidates who qualify the main examination are invited for the Interview. The interview amounts for 35 marks. A typical interview involves questions based on various aspects such as personal and academic background; current affairs, general knowledge; and legal knowledge. Marks are also awarded to a candidate based on his/her proficiency in Rajasthani dialect and his knowledge about Rajasthani social customs. The interview also takes measure to find the best fitment of the candidate with reference to their record at College/University level, and his overall personality and demeanor.